Obesity is a growing epidemic affecting all countries and people from all walks of life. Carrying too much weight increases your risk of several metabolic diseases like diabetes and heart diseases. Realistically speaking, losing weight has always been a difficult task, whether it involves exercise or dieting. However, in recent times it has been studied and experimented that fasting can prove to be an excellent tool for weight loss.
Again, fasting, only if it is done on a regular basis, can give the desired results. In order to do this, most people need some kind of motivation or the other. Fasting is not easy and we all need some kind of motivation to keep it going. Let’s say you’ve been fasting for a few days now, and you’re getting that hunger pangs again and you are dangerously close to giving up the fast. All you need is some encouragement, some motivation. Do not worry! This video will give you some tips on how to stay motivated during your fast. There’s no question that fasting can be a great way to lose weight and improve your health. But it can be tough to stay motivated when you do not see results as quickly as you’d like. Actually, you might try short fasts. This can be a great way to ease into fasting and make it more manageable. Short fasts can help detox or for giving your digestive system a break. A short fast is typically anything under 24 hours. Long fasts are best if you’re looking to lose weight or reboot your system. The best way to stay motivated to do fasting is to find a reason why you want to do it. Some reasons people might want to try fasting include losing weight, improving their health, or living longer.
Here are a few tips to help stay motivated while fasting:
1. Start with a short fast – like 12 hours – and gradually increase the duration as you get used to it.
2. Listen to podcasts on fasting. Watch videos on fasting benefits.
3. Keep a journal to track your progress and see how your body is changing over time, like your weight loss, inches lost, etc. Every small improvement will help you stay motivated.
4. Join a support group, where others are fasting too. You can share your experiences and get tips from others to overcome hurdles.
5. Stick a reminder on your refrigerator door, maybe like this one…
Are you ready to give intermittent fasting a try? Let us know how it goes!
Peer support and group motivation can help people achieve their weight loss goals in powerful ways.