Why Vitamins are Vital for your Well-being:
Research suggests that the regular diet of the average person is just not cutting it anymore. As the only species that has the propensity to cultivate and fulfill all of its consumption needs, it seems counter-intuitive that human beings have not perfected our diet to meet all our nutritional requirements. Some theories suggest humans were healthier and were less prone to chronic diseases when hunting and gathering food was our primary lifestyle. When we started cultivating our food, we had to reduce the range of our food options, picking grains easy to grow over other crops and plants. Fast-forward to modern-day, where taste, comfort, aesthetics, ease of access, and lots of other factors play a bigger role than nutrients, which have been placed on the back-burner.
Malnutrition is defined as the lack of proper nutrition, caused by not having enough to eat, not eating enough of the right things, or being unable to use the food that one does eat. Fortunately, a great deal of us are not suffering from starvation, which means to a great extent our ailments are a direct or indirect result of an imbalanced diet and unhealthy dietary choices.
Setting it right:
The importance of a healthy lifestyle and informed dietary decisions has been a major topic of discussion in recent times. A balanced diet is undeniably crucial for our well-being; however, there are ways to counter-balance deficiencies and to meet all our needs for nutrition. Supplements for vitamins are a quick and easy solution for those whose lifestyles don’t allow them to address all the essentials for good health. Vitamins have also proven to be effective for people whose deficiencies fall on the more dire side.
Multivitamins are preparations meant to serve the purpose of a dietary supplement with dietary minerals, vitamins, and other nutritional elements. They come in many consumable forms such as tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, chewable candy, gumdrop, etc. They are mostly available over-the-counter in drug stores and supermarkets.
Who should have Multivitamins?
Multivitamins are not specifically meant as a cure for any ailments, however, they have been found more useful for certain groups of people than others. Geriatric people who have certain food restrictions, people with dietary imbalances such as people with food allergies, people with chronic medical conditions, and people with different nutritional needs, in general, have a lot to gain by adding multivitamins supplements to their lifestyle.
Women and Multivitamins:
In the discussion of maintaining our vitamin levels and preventing the risk of a myriad of diseases caused by deficiency, it would be remiss to not speak of women’s health. Studies have proven that women have a higher predisposition to certain nutritional deficiencies than men do. Women of different age-groups are vulnerable to many diseases caused by vitamin deficiencies.
Nutritional Deficiencies that women are more prone to:
Iodine: Women between the ages of 20 and 39 have lower levels of urine iodine compared to women of all other ages. Iodine deficiency could lead to lower levels of thyroid hormones which help control metabolism, body temperature, etc. Extreme cases could also lead to diseases like hypothyroidism or Goiter.
Vitamin D: A common vitamin that the general populace tends to miss out on, the lack of vitamin D is more acutely witnessed in women, and older women (above the age of 70) need more vitamin D than women of other age-groups. Vitamin D deficiency leads to poor bone health and extreme cases have also been known to cause obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Calcium: Closely related to Vitamin D, Calcium is an essential element in our diet to keep our bones strong and healthy. Women with lower levels of calcium are more prone to bone breakages and Osteoporosis.
Iron: Women are particularly vulnerable to iron deficiency due to menstruation. Women’s bodies need to compensate for the loss of iron with more iron in their food, which is why it is crucial to add iron in their daily diets. Iron deficiency can cause extreme fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, and other such conditions.
Pregnant women and their Nutritional requirements:
It has been found that women are more vulnerable to all these deficiencies when they are pregnant as their bodies have higher requirements of all nutrition. Pregnant women also face more adverse and intense symptoms of these deficiencies than other women do. One vitamin that pregnant women are specifically encouraged to have is vitamin b-9 or folate. Folate helps ensure the fetus does not have neural tube defects and can prevent diseases like Spina Bifida. It is quintessential to adhere to diet plans and supplements during pregnancy, after consultation with a physician.
For our health and well-being, we need to listen to our bodies and have a wholesome diet with all the required nutrients. If you feel like your body might not be at its optimal best, consulting a physician and considering supplements might be the best solution to balance our diet.
- 3-In-1 PREMIUM MULTI, ADVANCED WEIGHT MANAGEMENT MATRIX AND BEAUTY SUPPORT – SlimVite combines an optimal blend of essential daily nutrients with ingredients known to assist in appetite suppression and healthy metabolism. Factor in the hair, skin and nails beauty complex and the result is a cutting-edge multivitamin formulated for today’s modern woman.
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE APPROVED – SlimVite was designed to benefit everyone! Whether you’re a frequent gym-goer or not, Slimvite has a wide array of benefits reinforcing a healthy & active lifestyle.
- 100% CAFFEINE-FREE FORMULA – An ideal stimulant free multivitamin & weight management solution was needed for those that shy away from caffeine or other stimulants.
- BRAND BUILT ON QUALITY – With so many cheap multivitamins & dietary supplements on the market, the Alpha Woman brand of products are developed with an emphasis on quality & trust. Our modo is to always showcase transparent formulas with a belief that our products contain the most effective doses of premium ingredients.
- SUPERIOR BEAUTY FORMULA – SlimVite Glow Matrix contains vital nutrients for skin. Amongst notables, Hyaluronic Acid has been shown to keep collagen synthesis up while retaining skin moisture, ultimately contributing to a very strong anti-aging effect.
- 25 SELECT SPECIALITY VITAMINS & MINERALS – We combined the ideal blend of essential nutrients for optimal female nutrition. Vitamins & minerals play important roles in human development & well-being.
- COMPLETE HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS – It’s never made sense to take separate supplements to support hair, skin and nails when a properly equipped multivitamin should supply all of the radiance needed. Get your daily dose of biotin, resveratrol and many other necessary nutrients with the all-in-one solution, SlimVite
Discover the Perfect Once Daily Multivitamin for Women.
What is SlimVite? Slimvite is a revolutionary full spectrum women’s multivitamin with natural weight loss support & an advanced beauty (and anti-aging) complex. Essentially 3 products in 1, Slimvite has raised the bar for other multivitamins
Key Benefits Include
– Increase Natural Energy (Super B-Complex)
– Maintain Healthy Body Weight
– Promote Hair, Nail & Skin Glow
– Nourishing Bone & Cell Essentials
– 100% Stimulant-Free
– Easy to Swallow Caplets
Our Raw Ingredients Are Better Alpha Women puts an emphasis on our products containing the absolute best in raw ingredients. Our raw materials are sourced and then subject to as many as 20 tests for purity and potency. Satisfaction is guaranteed by our ‘In Process Quality Control,’ which ensures compliance with product specification throughout each stage of manufacturing.
weightloss-motivation.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com